- You must have the Samsung USB drivers installed on your computer in order to establish a connection.
- Download the rooting package for the Galaxy Ace S5830 - here
Disclaimer:Rooting voids your warranty! AndroidJunkie will not be held responsible for any damages caused to your device by following this tutorial. Perform these steps at your own risk!
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- After you have downloaded the Root-Galaxy-Ace.zip file to your computer, connect your phone and transfer the file to your sdcard
- Switch off your phone
- Now begin holding the Volume up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to boot into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, you can navigate up and down with the Volume up and Volume down buttons and make a choice with the Home button
- Now choose the option apply update from sdcard
- Navigate with your volume keys to the Root-Galaxy-Ace.zip file and choose it with the Home button.
- After the flashing is complete, choose reboot system now.