This post will show you how to root and install CWM Recovery on all of the three models mention above. So let's begin.
- You must have the Samsung USB drivers installed on your computer in order to establish a connection.
- You must enable USB Debugging on your phone which can be found in Developer options.
- Download Odin 3.07 to your computer - Click here.
- Download CWM Recovery - Click here.
- Download the root package to your phone's sdcard - Click here.
- Be sure to have a backup of your important data as anything could happen!
Disclaimer:Rooting voids your warranty! AndroidJunkie will not be held responsible for any damages caused to your device by following this tutorial. Perform these steps at your own risk!
Rooting Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7270, GT-S7272, GT-S7275)
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers to your computer
- Extract the Odin zip file to your computer and run the program (recommended to run as Administrator for Windows Vista and above)
- Power off your Galaxy Ace 3.
- Begin to hold the Volume down + Home + Power buttons together to boot into Download mode. Once you see that screen, press the Volume up button to make it ready for download.
- In Odin, click on the PDA button and choose the CWM Recovery .tar file which you downloaded from above.
- Connect your Galaxy Ace 3 to your computer while it is in Download mode and wait for Odin and your computer to recognize it fully.
- Once everything is ready, click on the Start button in Odin.
- At this point your phone should reboot. Power it off once again and this time hold Volume up + Home + Power buttons together to boot into CWM Recovery.
- In CWM Recovery, select install zip from sdcard
- Select choose zip from sdcard
- Locate the root.zip file and choose it, then choose Yes when asked
- After the procedure is complete, go back to the main menu and choose reboot system now.