Disclaimer:Rooting your device will void it's warranty and can only be restored when unrooting. AJ and the developer will not be responsible if you end up with a damaged device by following this process.
- Download the latest Samsung USB drivers to your computer if you haven't already. Just search in Google and you will easily find them, you can also just download and install Kies, then connect your phone and it should install all of the necessary things.
- Make sure that your phone is well charged as having the phone power off while in the process of rooting could damage it software-side.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled - To enable it, head into Settings -> Developer options - there, tick the box next to where it says USB debugging.
- Make sure that you have "Unknown sources" option enabled aswell on your Security settings, so that you will be able to install an apk outside the Play Store.
- Download the Framaroot APK from here to your computer, connect your phone and transfer it to your sdcard.
- Now through your phone, find the APK file which you have just transferred and open it and install it.
- Once installed, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you are finished with the Framaroot app, launch the Gingerbreak app found in your app drawer and tap on the button Root.
- Wait for the process to be finished and after that, reboot your device.