Disclaimer:Rooting your device will void it's warranty and can only be restored when unrooting. AJ and the developer will not be responsible if you end up with a damaged device by following this process.
- Download the latest Samsung USB drivers to your computer if you haven't already. Just search in Google and you will easily find them, you can also just download and install Kies, then connect your phone and it should install all of the necessary things.
- Make sure that your phone is well charged as having the phone power off while in the process of rooting could damage it software-side.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled - To enable it, head into Settings -> Developer options - there, tick the box next to where it says USB debugging.
- Make sure that you have "Unknown sources" option enabled aswell on your Security settings, so that you will be able to install an apk outside the Play Store.
- Download the root package file from here to your computer and extract it using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Connect your phone to your computer, but do not enable Mass Storage Mode, just have it connected and remember, for this step it is required that you have USB debugging enabled as mentioned above in the pre-requisite.
- Inside the extracted folder, you should find the file run.bat, so with your computer, open that file.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions for rooting your device.
- After that, it will reboot and you should have a rooted Galaxy Fame.